fb

Friday, July 8, 2016

Simple life hack that you guys need to know

Simple life hack

Everyone it's me saying 15 life hack that you guys need to know some of them are going to include a makeup, food random organization. You know all the different categories in canary in them into different categories and show you guys some life hacks only. Here at life way easier and who doesn't like a good life hack, I know I do I think they're just so fun and yeah I hope you guys find this article really helpful and interesting and also before you start maybe I wanna let you guys know that this is a collab with my friends. She is survey and stuff here on the UT world. I just love her so much your videos are so entertaining and funny. So deadly I'll check out her is she gonna be doing in life
text video for iPhones. So deftly you don't miss that because I'm actually really excited to watch out because I don't know a lot of things about iPhone. So I'm excited to watch that thing it's more insider
tips you know i mean so anyway if that's all for the singer of you guys enjoyed. I'm going to starting of me show you my son organizing and cleaning life hacks.

Chip clips for potato bag
What you gonna need is a plastic here that has the stock looks on either side and adjust with scissors in your muscles. There are enough to little clipped and there you have your very own clip . So if you ever run out a chip clips you can always look in your closet.



How to cut a watermelon
There's a simple ways to cut a watermelon. but I found a way that works really well, it takes almost no time at all, so you're gonna wanna cut in half and place on a plate and then you start cutting little strips on the top and you'll be coming four times one-way and then it just chop off the ends like this field and go ahead and twisted and cut it either three or four more times.


Depending on how big your what about seen these games tonight. You have these perfect sized watermelon slices and these are perfect for our party because you can just grab it and go and
you don't have to worry about getting messy or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment